2018 LifeSport Camps
Learn from LifeSport’s knowledgeable coaches
Prepare for your best IRONMAN or IRONMAN 70.3 ever!
LifeSport is pleased to offer three world-class IRONMAN specific triathlon camps to triathletes of all abilities in 2018. The camps planned for Whistler, Mont-Tremblant and Panama City, Florida are designed to assist triathletes looking to compete in either the 70.3 or IRONMAN distance events. Led by IRONMAN U and TrainingPeaks certified coaches, along with top local triathletes, LifeSport race specific training camps provide an excellent opportunity to learn the particulars of the IRONMAN race venue.
Attendees will gain first hand experience how to best handle the rolling swim starts, the challenging bike courses as well as navigating the turns of the run. On top of this, expert coaches will share tips on race nutrition as well as pacing the bike and run.
May 19-20: IRONMAN Canada Camp. Whistler,
May 31-June 3: LifeSport Appreciation Camp Victoria 70.3.
June 1-3: IRONMAN Camp Mont-Tremblant
September 28-30: IRONMAN Camp Florida, Panama City Beach, Florida
· Experience an open water swims including starts, sighting, pace efforts and drafting techniques.
· Ride the bike course to experience and learn how to tackle the various turns and terrain.
· Check out the run course with feedback and guidance that will be invaluable to your preparation!
· Learn nutrition and pacing strategies for long distance racing, as well as proper race day equipment selection.
· Receive plenty of swag from our partners: Ironman, Fusion, AquaSphere, Specialized Bicycles and PowerBar.