Introducing LifeSport Coach Brendan MacKenzie
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist!
Brendan Mackenzie has a Bachelor in Kinesiology (2005) and over 10 years of experience as a Strength Coach and Exercise Specialist in Regina, Saskatchewan. He competes in triathlon and has attained numerous coaching and athletic accomplishments. He has coached athletes to Ironman World championships, ITU World Championships and numerous personal bests. Brendan's greatest coaching strength is his ability to uncover and target his athletes greatest limiter and transform it into a strength. It is this ability that has helped his athletes to continue to improve and achieve personal bests from year to year. With his degree in Kinesiology he has the capacity to understand all the systems of the body and how they interact to help it perform. He takes pride in his knowledge to improve physical, technical and mental skills and help his athletes be the best they can be.
- Bachelor of Kinesiology(BKIN)
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (CEP)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- NCCP Certified Triathlon Coach
- NCCP Certified Cycling Coach
- Coach for Sask Junior Elite Team 2013-present
- Coach for Regina Multisport Club (One of Canada's Largest Triathlon Clubs) 2014-present
- Coach for Level 10 Lightning Endurance Team 2011-present
- Level 10 Strength Coach and Exercise Specialist 2005-present
- Saskatchewan Sport Medicine and Science Counsel Strength and Conditioning Coach (2009-present)
“I believe that everyone has the potential to be great. Most people can imagine themselves doing great things yet don't have all the knowledge needed to achieve their goals. As a coach I believe in helping my athletes to set realistic goals that mean something, teach them how to get there and keep them motivated along the way.
My philosophy in two words ... "Dream BIG!"
LifeSport coach Brendan Mackenzie is a certified exercise physiologist, strength and conditioning specialist and NCCP certified triathlon and cycling coach. Contact Brendan to tackle your first triathlon or to perform at a higher level. Find more tips on Twitter @LifeSportCoach