LifeSport race preparation clinics are an incredible way to gain course-specific knowledge in advance of race day. Join Oregon-based LifeSport Coach and multiple 70.3 Age Group and World Champion, Juliet Hochman, for a full-day camp to make 70.3 Oregon your best race yet! Juliet won her age group at this race in both 2021 and 2022 and is excited to share her strategies for a personal 70.3 best on this fast course. Clinic includes:
- Course preview for 70.3 Oregon – we will preview the course, ride parts of the bike course and run at Minto-Brown Island Park!
- Managing your race day for optimal performance
- 70.3 bike and run pacing using heart rate and/or power
- Nutrition and hydration guidelines
- Maximizing your open water swim performance with a rolling start and a downriver course
- Mental preparation
- Race week logistics
Check out this IRONMAN article by Coach Juliet about the Oregon course! The run course has changed since this article was written!
All levels welcome. Bring snacks and lunch. Camp starts at 9:00 a.m. at Riverfront Park. This full day clinic runs until 3:30 or 4:00pm and the cost is $95. To hold your spot for the triathlon race clinics, sign up here for June 17 and here for July 9! Email Juliet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.