LifeSport race preparation clinics are an incredible way to gain course-specific knowledge in advance of race day. Join Columbia Gorge-based LifeSport Coach and two time 70.3 Age Group World Champion, Juliet Hochman, for a full-day camp to make 70.3 Tri-Cities your best race yet! Juliet has fully vetted this new course and is prepared to offer you a sneak peek into its downriver swim, rolling bike course through beautiful vineyards and riverside run. Join her for a race-specific training day to prep you for a 70.3 personal best. Clinic includes:
- Course preview for 70.3 Tri-Cities in Richland, Washington – we will preview the swim course and ride run parts of the bike and run courses!
- Managing your race day for optimal performance
- 70.3 bike and run pacing using heart rate and/or power
- Nutrition and hydration guidelines
- Maximizing your open water performance with a rolling start and a river swim
- Mental preparation
- Race week logistics
All levels welcome. Bring snacks and lunch. Camp starts at 9:00 a.m. This full day clinic runs until 3:30 or 4:00pm and the cost is $95.
To hold your spot for the triathlon race clinic, sign up here!
Email Juliet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.