LifeSport race preparation clinics are an incredible way to gain course-specific knowledge in advance of race day. Join Oregon-based LifeSport Coach and multiple 70.3 Age Group Champion, Juliet Hochman, for a full-day camp to make 70.3 Oregon your best race yet! Juliet won her age group at this race last year and is excited to share her strategies for a personal 70.3 on this fast course. Clinic includes:
- Course preview for 70.3 Oregon – we will swim the course, ride parts of the bike course and run at Minto-Brown Island Park!
- Managing your race day for optimal performance
- 70.3 bike and run pacing using heart rate and/or power
- Nutrition and hydration guidelines
- Maximizing your open water swim performance with a rolling start and a downriver course
- Mental preparation
- Race week logistics
Check out this IRONMAN article by Coach Juliet about the Oregon course!
This camp has two options. For a preview of the bike and run course and all the other activities listed above, camp starts at 10:30 a.m. at Riverfront Park. This full day clinic runs until 4:00pm and the cost is $90. To add a kayak-escorted swim course preview with our local partners in Salem, meet at Riverfront Park at 8:00 a.m. The swim clinic is $40 and separate registration is required here.
All levels welcome. Bring snacks and lunch. To hold your spot for the triathlon race clinics, sign up here for June 4 and here for June 18! Email Juliet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.