LifeSport race preparation clinics are an incredible way to gain course-specific knowledge in advance of race day. Join Victoria-based Senior LifeSport Coach and multiple 70.3 Age Group Podium Finisher, Dan Smith, for a full-day camp to make 70.3 Victoria your best race yet! Dan has raced this event multiple times and coaches countless athletes on this course and is excited to share his strategies for a personal 70.3 best. Clinic includes:
- Course preview for 70.3 Victoria – we will preview the swim course, ride parts of the bike course and run a loop of Elk Lake!
- Managing your race day for optimal performance
- 70.3 bike and run pacing using heart rate and/or power
- Nutrition and hydration guidelines
- Maximizing your open water performance with a rolling start and a lake swim
- Mental preparation
- Race week logistics
All levels welcome. Bring snacks and lunch. Camp starts at 9:00 a.m. at Elk Lake. This full day clinic runs until 3:30 or 4:00pm and the cost is $95. To hold your spot for the triathlon race clinic, sign up here! Email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.