LifeSport race preparation clinics are an incredible way to gain course specific knowledge in advance of race day. Join Huntsville-based LifeSport Coach and multiple Muskoka 70.3 podium finisher, Jessica Adam, for a full day clinic to make 70.3 Muskoka your best race yet!
- Course preview for 70.3 Muskoka – we will swim part of the course, learn the secret to the river portion, ride the first and hardest part of the bike course learning how to pace those hills, and run one loop of the two loop run.
- 70.3 bike and run pacing using HR and/or power
- Nutrition and hydration guidelines
- Learning to maximize your open water swim performance
- Keys to mental preparation
- Race week logistics
This full day clinic runs from 9:00am until 3:00pm and the cost is $95. Meet at the Canada Summit Center outside the main entrance.