CAMPS AND CLINICS
LifeSport has hosted camps in Florida, Oregon, Tennessee, North Carolina, Victoria, Whistler, Penticton, Quebec and Ontario to prepare athletes for events in those locations. We’ve also hosted athlete appreciation camps in our hometown of Victoria to take advantage of our local coaching staff and a beautiful place to train. As races opened up in North America in 2021, we were able to pivot quickly to offer race preparation camps. In 2023, we’re looking forward to camps in Utah, British Columbia, and Oregon. Read on for more information!
BUTT KICKER CAMP!
Join us in St. George, Utah from March 22-26, 2023 for a challenging camp that offers the fitness bump you need for a race breakthrough in 2023! Join our team of world class coaches for 3+ days of focused workouts, technical sessions, lectures and clinics and more. Camp will include:
- Challenging run, bike, swim and brick workouts on the Ironman and 70.3 course
- Technical swim session with individual stroke analysis and open water swim strategy
- Clinics on race nutrition, pacing, transitions, brick training, race preparation and run biomechanics
- Camp social dinner, snacks and training nutrition
- Full SAG wagon support, SWAG bags and more!
- $595 ($100 off for LifeSport athletes). Limited to 20 athletes!
SIGN UP NOW!
PENTICTON ULTIMATE CAMP!
Join LifeSport coaches for a weekend of race preparation in Penticton B.C., June 17-18 2023!
LifeSport race specific training camps provide an excellent opportunity to learn the particulars of the IRONMAN Canada venue. Attendees will gain firsthand experience how to best handle the challenging bike course and navigate the turns of the run. On top of this, expert coaches will share tips on race nutrition as well as pacing the bike and run.
The 2023 LifeSport Ultimate Canada Camp in Penticton offers an incredible triathlon experience. Enjoy the spectacular Okanagan scenery, pristine lakes, and meet like-minded, goal-oriented triathletes – only $195! Finish your races strong this year!
SIGN UP NOW!
70.3 OREGON CLINICS!
Join LifeSport coach and two-time 70.3 Oregon champion, Juliet Hochman, for a day of course preview, strategy and fun! June 17 OR July 9!
This LifeSport race-specific training camp provides an excellent opportunity to learn every detail of the 70.3 Oregon course. Coach Juliet Hochman, Oregon local, offers a full preview and applied practice for this exciting downriver swim, rolling bike course and run on Minto Brown Island so that you are fully prepared for race day. We’ll also discuss pacing strategy, nutrition, race week logistics and mental strategy for this course, which offers an awesome experience for beginners and a PR opportunity for veterans!
SIGN UP HERE FOR JUNE 17!
SIGN UP HERE FOR JULY 9!
WOMEN’S BIKE CAMP
Hood River, Oregon on the Columbia River Gorge offers spectacular opportunities for challenging cycling. Nestled on the flanks of Mt. Hood, athletes will test their legs and lungs on long climbs gazing at snow-capped volcanoes in both directions. This women’s-focused camp will include clinics on climbing skills and bike handling while ensuring a fitness bump through both endurance and threshold rides. Come play bikes in Hood River!
- Workshops focused on hill climbing and bike handling skills to increase confidence
- Beautiful, iconic rides skirting the Columbia River Gorge and through Hood River’s orchards and vineyards.
- Challenging endurance and threshold rides.
- Discussions on bike pacing using heart rate and/or power
- Nutrition and hydration guidelines
- Optional river and pool swim and wine-tasting ride!
- Mental preparation for hard workouts and key performances!