CAMPS AND CLINICS
LifeSport has hosted camps in Florida, Oregon, Tennessee, North Carolina, Victoria, Whistler, Penticton, Quebec and Ontario to prepare athletes for events in those locations. We’ve also hosted athlete appreciation camps in our hometown of Victoria to take advantage of our local coaching staff and a beautiful place to train. As races opened up in North America in 2021, we were able to pivot quickly to offer race preparation camps. In 2022, we’re looking forward to camps in Utah, British Columbia, Oregon and North Carolina and Tennessee. Read on for more information!
BUTT KICKER CAMP!
Join us in St. George, Utah from April 6-10, 2022 for a challenging camp that offers the fitness bump you need for a race breakthrough in 2022! Head Coach Lance Watson is joined by LifeSport coaches Juliet Hochman, Jeff Sankoff and others for 3+ days of focused workouts, technical sessions, lectures and clinics and more. Camp will include:
- Challenging run, bike, swim and brick workouts on the Ironman course
- Technical swim session with individual stroke analysis and open water swim strategy
- Clinics on race nutrition, pacing, transitions, brick training, race preparation and run biomechanics
- Camp social dinner, snacks and training nutrition
- Full SAG wagon support, SWAG bags and more!
- $495 ($100 off for LifeSport athletes). Limited to 20 athletes!
PENTICTON ULTIMATE CAMP!
Join LifeSport coaches for a weekend of race preparation in Penticton B.C., June 11-12, 2022
LifeSport race specific training camps provide an excellent opportunity to learn the particulars of the IRONMAN Canada venue. Attendees will gain firsthand experience how to best handle the challenging bike course and navigate the turns of the run. On top of this, expert coaches will share tips on race nutrition as well as pacing the bike and run.
The 2022 LifeSport Ultimate Canada Camp in Penticton offers an incredible triathlon experience. Enjoy the spectacular Okanagan scenery, pristine lakes, and meet like-minded, goal-oriented triathletes – only $195! Finish your races strong this year!
SALEM OREGON CLINICS
LifeSport race preparation clinics are an incredible way to gain course-specific knowledge in advance of race day. Join Oregon-based LifeSport Coach and multiple 70.3 Age Group Champion, Juliet Hochman, for a full-day camp on June 4 or June 18, 2022 to make 70.3 Oregon your best race yet!
- Course preview for 70.3 Oregon – swim the river, ride the bike course and run at Minto-Brown Island Park!
- Managing your race day for optimal performance
- 70.3 bike and run pacing using heart rate and/or power
- Nutrition and hydration guidelines
- Maximizing your swim on a downriver course
- Mental preparation, race week logistics & more!